How to find usdirections
HOW TO EXHIBIT
SDW 2013 will cater for over 100 exhibitors, with stand packages available in a variety of sizes to suit all budgets. See our downloadable floor plan opposite for more details.
There are various options for exhibitors to choose from. We have a standard package on offer, plus a terrific-value deluxe package for companies wishing to take advantage of additional sales opportunities and extra bonuses, such as business grade internet access and additional delegate places.
THE EXHIBITION SHELL SCHEME
- Shell scheme walling (white and beech effect) 2.5 metres high;
- Convex name panel on fascia board – in a standard font – on each open side and company logo;
- Finger board(s) with stand number;
- Electrical package - one power socket and two spotlights for each
6 sqm of stand space;
- Daily cleaning of public areas and removal of rubbish from stands.
- One full delegate pass to the SDW 2013 Conference: 21-23 May 2013 (includes access to all conference sessions, materials, lunch and refreshments);
- Preferential rates for additional delegate passes;
- Mid-session refreshments with delegates for all exhibiting personnel;
- Vouchers for a hot lunch for all exhibiting personnel;
- Evening networking reception, if sponsored, with delegates in the exhibition hall;
- Complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water in the Exhibitors’ Lounge;
- A comprehensive Exhibitors’ manual;
- Inclusion of the Exhibitor’s logo, 50-word profile and web link within the Exhibition section of the event website;
- Publication of the Exhibitor’s logo, 50-word profile and contact details in the SDW 2013 Event Guide;
- Customised electronic visitor invitation ticket;
- Printed Show invitation tickets (on request);
- Participation in our exclusive VIP visitor marketing programme;
- Opportunity to place press releases and marketing material within our dedicated press room;
- Listing in our post-event conference proceedings, which are distributed to all conference delegates.
Please see our downloadable Stand Reservation Form (above) for prices and details of individual shell scheme stands.
For 2013 we will again offer a terrific-value Deluxe Package to enhance your standard package. This includes all the features of the Standard Exhibition Package plus:
- An additional space-only site (2mx2m) on 21 May 2013 in the Mountbatten Suite on the 5th floor of the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, giving an exclusive opportunity to network with delegates on the first day of the conference (whilst the main exhibition is being built on the third floor);
- One additional full delegate pass to the SDW 2013 Conference: 21-23 May 2013 (includes access to all conference sessions, materials, lunch and refreshments);
- £250 furniture allowance for use on your main exhibition stand on 22-23 May 2013 ;
- Business-grade internet access on 22-23 May 2013 on your main exhibition stand;
- An enhanced half-page textual entry in the SDW 2013 Event Guide;
- Up to two co-exhibitors free of charge (Please note that this gives all the benefits of our standard exhibition package with the exception of the delegate pass);
- An enhanced text entry on the SDW 2013 website.
The Deluxe Package is valued at more than £2,750 + 20% VAT, but is currently on offer at £1,600 + 20% VAT
A Co-exhibitors’ package is available for the main two-day exhibition and is priced at £1050+20% VAT. It provides all the benefits of our standard exhibitor package.
Please contact our Exhibition Organiser to receive your full exhibition pack.
Exhibition space is allocated on a ´first-come, first-served´ basis and demand for space is already strong. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss options and availability, by calling:
Janine Bill, Exhibition and Sponsorship Manager
Science Media Partners Ltd
25 Horseshoe Park
Tel: +44 (0) 01189 843209
Fax: +44 (0) 2920 946850