How to find usdirections
DocEx 2013 - Document Examination and Fraud Detection in Focus
Endorsed by the UK's National Document Fraud Unit, and ECID in the Netherlands, DocEx 2013 is an integral part of the SDW 2013 experience.
As a government official, by signing up to DocEx 2013 you also get full access to the entire SDW conference programme and exhibition, the gala reception in Church House and access to the SDW InterOp 2013 tests.
Much of the DocEx programme is open to the SDW audience, however there is a specific government-only DocEx session on 22 May 2013. There are also Meet the Document Examiner sessions on the afternoon of the 22 May.
Conference sessions include:
- DocEx – Enhancing document development and design
- SDW/DocEx – Countering document crime
- DocEx Seminar – It’s the same chemistry, just applied differently!
- DocEx – Government session
- DocEx – Meet the Document Examiner Sessions
- The travel document revolution – Lessons, opportunities and future directions
- Getting to the crux of intelligent border control
- eID Technical opportunities and challenges…
- Effective deployment of eID services
- Establishing trust and security in identity
- Emerging security document features
- Secure document market trends and research
- Secure production and issuance techniques
- SDW Debate – Next steps for intelligent border control?
- SDW InterOp 2013 Results
For the full line up click here
To book a ticket click here and choose the appropriate geographical-region Government Rate.